Friday, August 11, 2006

Limitations

Pain Spectrum – red
BM/RD Index – 40
Fuzz meter – 9


Hey. It has been a very hectic few weeks. My great-aunt has been pretty ill and I have been part of a family team taking care of her. I am grateful that she trusts us enough to let us do this. That said looking after her has been difficult. My body is just not up for the job, and this coming right on the heels of that rather disastrous baby-sitting outing has left me shaken. But I do not really have the strength, time, or desire to deal with it now. Right now, I am just most worried about my aunt. I’ll deal with the implications of all this later. I guess I just needed to give voice to my anxieties a bit. Life can be so utterly disappointing sometimes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do tell more.

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home