Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Checking In

Pain Spectrum – yellow, but mellow, if you can believe it.
BM/RD Index – 4
Fuzz meter – 5


Well, it has been over a week since my last post, but unlike every other hiatus during the last year and a half, this break had nothing to do with a pain surge. Nope, my K and I actually had a relatively busy week of enjoying friends in NYC and its environs. I had to do a lot of resting to pull it off, but who cares? I was outside, baby!!!! The trend continues today – I am about to embark on an actual subway+walking excursion to pick up a b-day present. (Junebugs. Gotta love ‘em.) My idea of happiness: actually being able to go out to buy a present for someone I love. The icing on the cake? I get to spend time with Bro B and his angel tomorrow, if I can manage it. Oh, and I managed to do some work (1000+ words) on Book II of The Chronicles of Ianthe Darkchild, in addition to a good amount of research. Guess resting isn't always a bad thing. In other words, this week will continue to be short on postings, but for really good reasons. Just wanted to share that with you all. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home